This is an exciting time to join Emoquo, we’re growing, scaling the business in line with market demand and expanding the team. This includes expansion into the US and other global markets in the near future.
To do this we need a passionate and experienced Product Manager to work with our technical team across our 2 products:
Digital Coaching app – Individual users
- For everyday workplace challenges (B2B & future B2C) – Developed the most comprehensive map of every-day, emotional intelligence issues and challenges creating the foundation for introducing AI, through deep reinforced learning technologies, to predict and align individual personal needs with best advice.
- A proven model enabling users to increase their emotional intelligence skills through the digital replication and gamification of a face-to-face coaching session
Development of the People Analytics Dashboard (B2B) – Senior management team
- Truly unique people analytics data revealing the emotional resilience reality of an organisation through heatmaps and benchmarking
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love and use regularly. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out product features that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the Product Director to design and deliver the strategic product roadmap
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes managing the whole product lifecycle for new features and content – feature conception, user testing, implementation with the dev team and performance analysis
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Monitor KPIs to maximise app health
- Work with the customer service and community manager teams to communicate app updates, usage reports and potentially answer any related questions
- Develop hypotheses based on analyses to diagnose and address app issues
- Design and perform split tests in the app
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Keeping feelers on customers, competitors, and the market to see where the product needs to be going
- Drive product launches including working with PR, marketing and management team
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Overseeing and contributing to user documentation and training; product support, and handling support escalations; including quality assurance and release management
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience, 3-5 years, in product management for a SaaS and PaaS solutions
- App development experience in a company/studio OR mobile app experience in a start-up is essential
- Excellent understanding and experience of agile project management process
- Data-led approach, strong analytical skills and experience using analytics tools
- Experience with creating new product features on live products that drive improved KPIs
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Emoquo is a visionary, exciting and fast-growing digital coaching and people analytics platform business based in London.
Our vision is to give everyone the coaching and insight they need to create a world that works better together.
We’re changing the way people at work can get help and support to deal with everyday challenges in the moment – by giving them confidential expert guidance via the Emoquo app, 24/7.
We are an award-winning preventative mental health solution focused on the B2B and B2C market.
Employers subscribe to the Emoquo app and provide it to their employees. The organisation gets an aggregated and anonymised real-time heatmap of what’s really going on in the organization. This can also be benchmarked and highlights best practice and areas for improvement. Think of it as an early warning system around mental health issues at work – a top priority for business and government.
We’ve already achieved strong market traction, have a product in market, and a new web app being released end of 2018, we have paying customers and a highly experienced management team.