23 Sep Delivering Diversity in Technology
Computer Weekly’s annual event dedicated to diversity in technology takes place on 26th September 2018, in partnership with Mortimer Spinks and sponsored by EY, featuring the 50 most influential women in UK technology awards.
Join us for an afternoon of high-profile speakers and interactive workshops, designed to help you develop a more diverse technology workforce. The event will be sponsored by and held at EY headquarters, London Bridge. We will also announce who has been voted as the most influential woman in UK technology for this year. Who will succeed last year’s winner, Sherry Coutu, Angel Investor and Founder & Executive chair of Founders4Schools?
Attending this event will allow you to:
- Understand the positive changes taking place and learn how to be proactive in developing a diverse workforce
- Hear from our speakers and join in with the Q&A session
- Network with your peers at our post-event reception
- Take part in workshops examining ‘what works’ for developing diverse technology teams
- Spaces for this event are limited please apply to register today!
Abigail is the CEO of Emoquo, a company delivering real-time digital coaching and analytics to build emotional resilience for people and organisations. Abigail ran a $1bn business and was a senior executive at Microsoft for over 10 years prior to joining Emoquo. Over her 20+ year career, she’s learnt how to engage and empower diverse talent to bring the best of themselves to their work and to the people around them. She is passionate about harnessing the power of technology to create more meaningful human experiences.
Register for the event using the following link: Eventbrite