30 Oct What does Diversity mean to you?
Abigail Rappoport and other experts share their views on Diversity – Watch video
Many firms are focused on increasing the amount of diversity in their technology teams, however it is becoming clear that building an inclusive environment is integral to retaining a diverse workforce.
Computer Weekly’s business editor, Clare McDonald, hosts a panel of experts discussing diversity in the workplace:
- Abigail Rappoport is CEO of Emoquo, a company delivering real-time digital coaching and analytics to build emotional resilience for people and organisations.
- Josh Uwadiae is the founder and CEO of WeGym, a platform passionate about making personal training accessible to everyday people – less luxury more lifestyle.
- Arfah Farooq is a creative business strategist at Reluctantly Brave and the co-founder of Muslamic Makers, a meetup for Muslims working in tech.
- Gabriela Matias is People Partner at GoCardless, the Fintech company that provides a simple way to accept recurring payments online in the UK.
- Paul Guerrieria, senior SDM, CSA team at Google, has worked at Google for seven years in two different roles – first managing various media agency relationships, and then writing and delivering cross-product narratives to market.
See our panel’s views on Diversity in Tech: Watch video
Source: Computer Weekly